It is our mission at Tissue Click Ltd to provide bespoke products that allow our customers to fully exploit the in-vitro culture of cells in applications related to regenerative medicine, diseases such as cancer and diabetes, in-vitro drug screening and for incorporation into bioinks.
Laboratory Scientist, Hove, East Sussex
Full time £19,000- £24,000 p.a
Requirements and Qualifications
We are looking to recruit a laboratory-based scientist to lead the manufacture of our current product range and support the laboratory development of new products in line with a large research grant that has just been won.
The perfect candidate should have a degree or equivalent experience (2 yrs +) in the field of biomaterials. Be confident, willing to travel and self-motivated you will have over 12 months laboratory-based bench experience ideally in a chemistry or biochemistry laboratory and possess demonstrable expertise in peptide and biomaterial synthesis.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- manufacturing of products according to GLP/GMP
- maintaining the Health and Safety in the laboratory
- maintenance of COSHH records and compliance with associated legislation
- the production of laboratory reports, QA and QC analysis
- the delivery of the products to customers
- supporting the presentation of data to project partners and customers
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or for more information use the contact us form. The closing date for applications is the 7th Feb 2020.
We expect interviews to be scheduled week beginning 24th February 2020 and a decision announced by the end of Feb 2020 for a 1st April 2020 start date.